Monday, February 20, 2006

my struggle right now

i have put like 60 resumes or more out in the last 3 weeks and i haven't received any callback or any emails regarding any interested, it is so hard to keep positive and words from my mom doesn't help either, saying you are not self-sufficent, i am feel sorry for you because you have a hard finding a job, i am unemployable. I am frustrated and i know that the enemy wants me to be frustrated and i don't want to be frustrated, i want my eyes on jesus, My provider. All i want is a job so i can do things like pay rent and sponsoring a child and fun things like movies and going out and eating with friends and stopping living off my parents, i hate it and i don't want to do it anymore, why haven't i got a job, is it me, is my attuide not good, do i give off a negative attuide. Why will noone hired me? I have good quailitys and skills. I don't understand it all but it is not my control, it is the hands of the kings of kings and lords of lords. I am believe in his faithfulness and his provision and i know it is coming, fruit of my labour is coming. i can feel it and just mean i need to pray more.

1 comment:

Aurora said...

Becks,
Have you thought of going to a career center? There's plenty of resources for young people looking for work or further education, and they usually offer classes on how to get an interview, etc. Just a suggestion.