Wednesday, February 22, 2006

story

Sapphire was walking through this setting, this setting was not new to her, it reminded her of this friend of her, He walked the same path 2000 year ago. Step by step Sapphire could feel and heard the voices on the edges of the path that was mocking and cursing this man. This man was filled with compassionate, love and mercy. As Sapphire walk along this path the same feelings came over her. She walk up this huge hill, there stood three crosses standing tall and there she had a flashback of what happened to this man 200o year ago and now she is walking the same path as he did. He was beaten, tornoted,nail to the cross. Tear streamed down her face and bow in amazement of this man sacrifice, he died for me. He died to be my freedom, He died to be my daddy, he died for joy, he died for my future, he died for my hope, He died for my family, he died for the redempation of all mankind. As Sapphire bowed in amazement of this man's love and grace, she thinks to herself, i am not worthy of all this love, i have done not good thing, that man walked behind her and bow right next to her and whisper in her ear, i have made you worthy of this grace and love through the power of my name, you are my daughter and you are accepted and adopted into my huge family. Who is this man? His name is Jesus Christ.

No comments: