Monday, February 13, 2006

My weekend

Friday
Went to the extreme prophetic thing that is starting up every friday night except for this week at 138 E cordova across the street from harbourlight, come out it will be fun and you will be blessed, seeds were planted, healing tooked placed and it was just fun. for the first i got a word of knowledge to go to blood alley so that was sweet, met with clint and he is involved with Jacob well and jubilant rooms which like right beside i am living so that was pretty sweet. told him about recre8 and he was quite intersted and said he was going to but i don;t know he actually did or not.


Saturday
slept in really late
went and play ulimate frisbee golf with my sister and my brother and two of his friends , it was cool and fun and feedback from people who were playing i didn;t do too badly for the first time beside accidently hitting my sister in the head. then my sister went to safeway and got something to cook at my place which was delicious,
my sister and i dealt with some things which were bothering us which was awesome, went to the movie night at melinda's house and watch a bad movie, the sequal of jumbagi but it was still fun. she had a good time and want to go back, the plan she was going to spent the night but she went to a party but i was fine with because she came a long a way, last year she didn;t want to come down here and now she came down and meet some of my friends and she want to come back which is amazing, praise the lord! i got a email from a couple asking if i can come and take care of their child which is an answer of prayer.


Sunday
Got Andrea to cut my hair, it is layered up to my shoulder,it looked cute
went to recre8(our coffee bar) and played apple to apple which was good.


overall of my weekend:8 out of 10

No comments: