Friday, August 11, 2006

knee drill last night

Last night at knee drill, we went into different group on the character of jesus like our lover, the one that is worth of worship, conquering warrior and there was another one i can't remember. Anyway i went to the our lover group and mattrew champ was reading out of song of songs and all the way through the passage i had a picture of me walking down a staircase with an beautiful dress on and nice shoes and as mattrew champ read out arise my beautiful one and come away with me, i tripped and jesus came and help me up as he spoke these words to me and then we went into a huge ballroom and we dance together. it was really cool!

On street combat on tueday, we were all frustrated at the end so we all sat down on hasting and we encouraged each other, good times. Crystal see me that i heard the lord really good and she see me as a prophet which was confirming for me because jesus has definality blooming that gift in me and it is really cool.


I work out things with jonathan, things are good now, i am 70% done and he think i could be done by december. there is part of the race i still need to run before i can receive the prize at the end. he spoke truth into me and pray over me, it was good.

pray for healing for my wrists, i hurt them doing my job and it is affecting my performance, i got some support guards so i think they will help.
that is all for now
RB

No comments: