Sunday, August 27, 2006

nothing

so i got a three day weekend this week off of work, that was nice. Graduation was fun. Spent 2 hours with Heather yesterday afternoon, that was lots of fun. we went for starbucks and mainly i talked about my year. good times good times, i am glad we got the chance to get together. oh had to said goodbye to ashley on friday that was hard, i know i will see her again, not sure when in the physical but we will see each other in heaven. Now i am in Gibsons, visiting my parents and my brother before he go back to edmonton and of course my beautiful dog, lucy which may need to have surgeon because there is something growing inside her lip which is not good and if it is go down then it is ok but it grow bigger than she will have to go into surgeon. going out for dinner and going to hang out with my good friend erin until i have to catch the last ferry back to vancouver.

No comments: