Sunday, August 06, 2006

Not completely understanding all this, maybe someone could shine the light on this.

Apparently i can not graduated phase 2 because i did not meet the requirements because i went to europe after it was ok by steve court. Apparently i do not have an enough minstry hours and that i miss a lot of war rooms shifts and leadership seminior which i email jonathan when i was in europe to ask what they were talking about it seminior so i would not be completely lost when i returned. I really need to talk to jonathan about this personally because i believe i should be able to graduated and part of the holy session are backing me up on this one. I am been in tear last night and this afternoon. This is really important to me so i just really need to deal with this soon. I really hope this is all works out. I believe in faith it will and i will graduated.

In other news: I am doing great, I am blessed and falling in love with jesus and it is great. I love him a lot, he is really great.

Work is good, i like it there a lot. i got a new bike so i can ride to work and now working to finish off the paperwork for getting into school in the fall. Things are going well for me. anyway Love you all.
RB

No comments: