Wednesday, August 30, 2006

this year

This year as a phase 2 has been a big learning curve for me, i learn more about myself this year and how to deal with situations with myself and with other people that come across that same cirstumstances. I really grew in a lot of new gifts like healing and wisdom and growing the gifts i have already attained. i am learning to get things dones before the deadline or you will get disappointed if you do not do it . i receive a lot of freedom this year and really believing that i am beautiful and that i am starting to dress more feminine like which is great. i am learning to pray about things before i make a rational decision. I really matured this year and through the trials i went through this i am strong and more wiser than i was last year. praise the lord. i am growing in having an intimacy relationship with jesus and in those places he has gives me pictures to draw,songs, poems and stories and it is been fun and exciting. that is all i can think to write at this moment. well Love you all. RB

In other news: i will be 23 in 2 weeks, i will be starting my course on oct 16, so excited!
my Job is good.

No comments: