Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Lord speaks to his children

I want to break off the lie that the lord does not speak to his children, that is a lie from the pit of hell, he want to speak to his children, to brings truth and revelation to a dying world. Lately the lord has been be speaking to me more clearly and it is been freaking awesome.
i been getting sweet pictures for my work place. I am a dishwasher at a resturant, he put me as in a place of humility and serventhood. As i wash dishes that are filled with filthy and crap over all of them, it is a prophetic act of the people of my work place their sin are washed away and their garments become like white as snow.
tonight at knee drill which last like 4 hours, glory to god. we were singing over and over again that the lord is holy. i have a revelation that jesus is holy and holiness brings hope,freedom,restoring everything. Holiness brings life and jesus bring life to the fullest.
the name of the lord today is the spirit of revelation which is freaking awesome

No comments: